5/10 -- Team Members Present: W. Matos, R. Pollaci, T. Smith, D. Guadalupe; Effective Educators (S. Alli, R. Singhal, D. Hunerberg, S. Anello); and F. Katz, D. Roman, R. Rashid, R. Ransom, H. Brondolo, K. Balalais, and L. Wyckoff
Ms. Gentile requested a recap of what worked well last year with the cultural day events. Technology refreshers for iMovie, PhotoStory and VoiceThread were requested. Ms. Gentile suggested another meeting next week on third period. Movie trip was discussed for the 25th, as well as new date for the Aquarium. Ms. Hunerberg was moved to next week to discuss portfolios for PIDs.

5/3 -- Team Members
Team met with the Effective Educators; see those minutes. D. Guadalupe was off-site scoring the ELA during the day.

4/26 -- Team Members Present: W. Matos, R. Pollaci, T. Smith, S. Anello, J. Chan, D. Hunerberg, R. Singhal and D. Guadalupe
Team discussed new student and involvement with deans and principal; students in 602 and 621 having meltdowns. Mr. Matos needs the invite to CFN meeting next week with Mr. Burns and the team.

4/19 -- Team Members Present: W. Matos, R. Pollaci, T. Smith, S. Anello, J. Chan, D. Hunerberg, R. Singhal, D. Guadalupe
Team discusses free choice trip date in June, multicultural day and night, and SS night.

4/12 -- School Closed

4/5 -- Team Members Present: R. Pollaci and D. Guadalupe
Team discussed parent-teacher evening conferences and staff photo.

3/29 -- Team Members Present: R. Pollaci and D. Guadalupe
Team discussed the rewards field trip to "The Lorax."

3/22 -- Team Members Present: W. Matos, R. Pollaci, T. Smith and D. Guadalupe
Team discussed the lack of work and poor test grades for 603, 604 and a few students in 622. The decision was made as a group that two or more zeros on a progress report would require the student to bring a parent or guardian on the Rewards trip to the movies. The progress reports included that in red for parents.--dg

3/15 Mintues -- Team Members Present: W. Matos, R. Pollaci, DGuadalupe, and D. Hunnerberg
Team discussed status of transfers that are still pending, the superintendent suspension of new transfer from main building, ELA and Math State test start times and room changes following lunch on those days, problematic student (GV) in 604 -- need to get dean involved, and completing the teacher survey. Lastly, we discussed LE in 603 with Ms. Hunerberg and changing his IEP next year to ITT since he is currently failing 3 classes.

3/8 Minutes -- Team Members Present: W. Matos, R. Pollaci, D. Guadalupe, and T. Smilth
Team discussed new team transfer from main building and history with a teacher in the group from earlier in the year. Additionally, confirmed that the temporary move of one student from 604 to 622 to curb class behaviors had improved his behavior, but still posed a problem with another child in the class.

3/1-3/2 Minutes -- Team Members Present: W. Matos, R. Pollaci, D. Guadalupe, R. Singhal and T. Smith (Thursday only)
Team discussed upcoming transfers and new transfers because of failure in SP and behavior in 604. Discussion continued into Friday 3rd period that included Ms. Alli and Mr. Anello, as well as Ms. Franco.

2/16 Minutes -- Team Members Present: S. Alli, J. Chan, D. Hunnerberg, W. Matos, R. Pollaci, D.Guadalupe, R. Singhal and T.Smith
Team discussed transfers from 604 and 622. D. Guadalupe will contact Joana's parent. D. Hunerberg indicated that Lila will join 631 after the vacation. W. Matos will contact Anthony's mom to indicate that he will travel with 622 for a week and Michael's mom to indicate that he will transfer to another class. R. Singhal will take Randolph into 602 and contact the parent. There was no agreement about what to do with M. Betanco; some members want to transfer him to 601 and one was opposed. Discussion was tabled because time ran out.

2/9 Minutes -- Team Members Present: W. Matos, R. Pollaci, D. Guadalupe, and T. Smith
Team discussed transfers, upcoming field trips and under-performing students.

2/2 Minutes -- Team Members Present: W. Matos, R. Pollaci, D.Guadalupe, and T.Smith
Roles: Matos - Minutes, Smith - facilitator, Guadalupe - timekeeper, Pollaci - presenter
Team discussed the math problem of the week and divided up the 20 targeted students who completed the task to each team member. We looked over the targeted students' work and observed that gender-wise, three boys could not figure out the ratio regardless if they were ELL, SWD or GE. We also discovered that no one in our targeted group was able to do the ratio pattern: girls, boys, ELLs and SWDs. Finally, we observed that of the students that were able to do the ratio pattern (perfect score of 3), that again 3 boys were F/ELLs -- two hispanic and one eastern. None of the perfect scores were F/ELLs that were girls or SWDs. Perfect scores on tests were received by both girls and boys in no particular subgroup.

1/26 Minutes -- Team Members Present: P. Burns, W. Matos, R. Pollaci and D. Guadalupe, T. Smith
The team met with Mr. Burns and discussed looking at student work. We discussed analyzing students' response on a section of their math test. However, after discussing the results with Mr. Burns, we decided that it would be easier to analyze student responses to a single task with one outcome, rather than a series of questions with multiple responses such as identity, communicative, associative, and distributive properties. It was also pointed out that to better assist the ELLs and SWDs the test should provide the names of the properties, since the Math state does offers it in a multiple choice format. Finally, the team decided that we would look at next week's ratio task of the week in Math about the piano for trends in the 1's, 2's, 3's and 4's. Roles remained the same for this meeting: Smith: minutes, Matos: timekeeper, Pollaci: presenter, and Guadalupe: facilitator.

1/19 Minutes (met and continued on 1/20) -- Team Members Present: W. Matos, R. Pollaci and D. Guadalupe, T. Smith
Team discussed a math test taken by our targeted students. The team only looked at the first part of the test which was on properties & operations. We analyzed students scores based on what they received full credit, partial credit and no credit and assigned them a score (1-4) based on the analysis.

1/12 Minutes -- Team Members Present: W. Matos, T. Smith, R. Pollaci and D. Guadalupe
Discussed roles for the next seven weeks. Ron will be the presenter; Daisy will be the facilitator; Wilfredo will be the timekeeper; and Tara will do the minutes. Also, we reviewed types of work, expectations and roles.

1/5 Minutes -- Team Members Present: R. Pollaci and D. Guadalupe
Discussed former ELLs list -- including those receiving time and one-half for the ELA, and students expecting to receive progress reports for ELA.

12/29 -- School Closed

12/22 Minutes -- Team Members Present: R. Pollaci and D. Guadalupe
Review of assignments for winter recess.

12/15 Minutes -- Team Members Present: R. Pollaci and D. Guadalupe
Team discussed future transfers in and out of 622 will happen after the grades for the second marking period are completed. Additionally, pink surveys for 603 were reviewed. Also, the need for second-marking-period progress reports are to be send out to failing students before winter recess. And, report cards are to go to Ms. Franco's mailbox. 622's behavior yesterday was discussed when the HR was absent and especially given the all day workshop on Monday, for ELA teachers; with emphasis, that a repeat of what happened yesterday would lead to a whole-class dean detention.

12/8 Minutes -- Team Members Present: R. Pollaci, W. Matos, T. Smith, R. Singhal, and D. Guadalupe
Team discussed SP transfer from 622 Yenny Rojas to 604 and Tobassum Shams to 622 from 604. Also, we discussed pink surveys and any key issues. From 622, one student requested bus pick up and another requested after-school help. 603 to follow.

12/1 Minutes -- Team Members Present: R.Singhal, W. Matos, T. Smith, R. Pollaci, and D. Guadalupe
Team discussed SP transfers (A. Lopez from 622 to 604; A. Javaid from 622 to 603; and T.Kaur from 603 to 622) and information was given to Ms. Franco to contact parents and make changes. Also, we finalized the target 20 list as follows. The team will meet with them Monday, Tuesdays and Wednesdays for 37 1/2 minutes to assist them with their educational goals for the year.

Guadalupe: Jamil Aleem 603, Alysia Mangru 604, Mariah Acosta 604, Osbin Juarez Gomez 603, Yesica Ruiz 603, Lila Andres 604, Antonio Santana 603, Luis Mena 604, Stephanie Flores 603 and Shena Suklall 604.

Smith: Leroy Evangelista 603, Nelson Rivera 604, Devina Singh 604, Randolph Satnoo 604 and Guadalupe Tohom 604

Matos: Xelsi Rojas 604, Guillermo Venetal 604 and Anthony Harkissoon 604

Pollaci: Xavieer Herrera 603 and Kenneth Marin 603

11/24 -- School Closed

11/17 -- Team Members Present: R. Pollaci and D. Guadalupe
Discussed upcoming parent-teacher conferences.

11/10 -- Team Members Present: R. Pollaci and D. Guadalupe
Discussed transfers and extended day list.

11/3 Minutes -- Team Members Present: T. Smith, W. Matos, R. Pollaci, D. Hunerberg and D. Guadalupe
Team discussed after-school extended day list and SP transfers, as well as upcoming IEP meetings.

10/27 Minutes -- Team Members Present: R. Pollaci and D. Guadalupe
Discussed baseline reading assessment and end-of-marking period transfers.

10/20 Minutes -- Team Members Present: T. Smith, R. Pollaci, W. Matos, and D.Guadalupe
Team completed ELA information on team chart; Friday 2nd and 3rd periods inputted Math and, finally, LEP, SPED and ethnicity. Final chart sent to P. Burns. Discussed upcoming IEP annual for J. Pace of 603. Also, team meeting with guidance on Monday.

10/13 Minutes -- Team Members Present: R. Pollaci and D. Guadalupe
Team met to put together the excel attachment for Mr. Burns on targeted list of students.

10/6 Minutes -- Team members present, except R. Singhal
Team met to review target 20 students per class as outlined below:

603: Luis Cruz, Leroy Evangelista, Stephanie Flores, Xavieer Herrera, Kenneth Marin, Joshua Pace, Tahjair Robinson, Yessica Ruiz, Antonio Santana, Nelson Tavarez
604: Mariah Acosta, Lila Andres, Anthony Harkissoon, Alysia Mangru, Xelsi Rojas, Randolph Satnoo, Devina Singh, Shena Suklall, Guadalupe Tohom, Guillermo Venetal

Team determined that each of the students will be targeted by team members for 37 1/2/ minutes as outlined below:

Ms. Guadalupe (borderline 2's in ELA): Antonio Santana (2.05), Luis Cruz (no score), Yessica Ruiz (no score), Tahjair Robinson (2.3), Shena Suklall (1.97), Mariah Acosta (2.3), Joshua Pace (1.94), Stephanie Flores (2.55), Lila Andrea (1.98)

Ms. Smith (low 2's in ELA): Leroy Evangelista (2.1), Nelson Tavarez (2.05), Randolph Santoo (2.35), Devina Singh (2.25), Guadalupe Tohom (2.25)

Mr. Matos (high 2's to proficient in ELA): Anthony Harkissoon (2.05), Xelsi Rojas (2.7)

Mr. Pollaci (high 2's to proficient in Math): Xavieer Herrera (2.81), Kenneth Marin (2.97), Alysia Mangru (2.58), Guillermo Venetal (2.81)

9/29 -- School Closed

9/22 Minutes -- Team members present, except R. Pollaci
Updated community members on ARIS Community page. Reviewed meeting protocols and norms for collaborative work documents. Began creating a list of 20 students to target but it was not completed in time.

9/15 Minutes -- Team members: D. Guadalupe, R. Pollaci, R. Singhal, T. Smith, W. Matos -- all present
House meeting with Mr. Burns and other sixth grade teams. The Greatest Motivators' team members established and meeting room, T4, confirmed. Review of ARIS video on collaborative teams, team rubric and suggestion for minutes format provided. The principal requested that we focus on 20 students across our classes: 603, 604, and 622.